Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"is there a place...?"




Is there a place where I can start all over?
Where I no longer drown in lies
and in my eyes, all I see is you beside?
You gave me this world,
And in a moment, it has burled.
Nowhere to go- Momma, don't speak; I too know so,
broken inside
you bridge your pieces,
and that's what breaks me inside- 
I keep you in mind, 
maybe 3 times a day
when I miss you through out the day.
You have me on my knees,
So I mask that inside,-
Sometimes I build it too high and shatters the midnight,
like the moon guiding the sun, somewhere inside.
I too am ashamed to show my weakness
cause I know your dying inside.


My 18th birthday was last month- and I still have the text message saved in my phone. From my mother, saying :
"Happy birthday sweetheart. Maybe one day if this life was meant to be
there will be a day where we and this world will give us the chance to celebrate these moments together, once again"

-I love you mom. I will make you proudest...

5 comments:

b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adeline Yang said...

happy belated birthday :)
you have beautiful pictures on your blog <3
and beautiful poem too! or is it a lyric? ;)

The Unknowngnome said...

There is no doubt in my mind that you will indeed make your mother "proudest".

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. You couldnt have a better mother.

Sonnet of a Spirit said...

You go girl!