Monday, August 29, 2011

+++ untitled.


( this one as well on Sunday.)


I might as well realize
before I change right before your eyes
and becoming someone you don't reconize
and be gone to swim the blue skies,
trying to dodge through the acid rain of lies-
I'm tainted by acids of false lives
Premeditated in my room last night, staring at a picture of when I was once 8,
I would fly across the street when my mother would ask me, if I wanted a happy meal
10 years later I began to ask myself
where can I find a sanitary so I can go heal myself.
Because I am nothing but a witness
so I wait for the dawn so I can go sentence
before earth hits a second Genesis.
I try to hide behide an big, old, oak tree,
God still saw
what was hiddin in me,-
reached out his hands and took me to the highest ring
and showed me where my next destination breathes,
'dreams will only seethes only if you don't stop to believe,
so don't ever lose your heat'
I leaned to his shoulders crying,
'forgive me'


I cried my eyes out last night. My eyes were ballin- It was funny because
I woke up in the morning and I couldn't find my eyes -.-(joking haha)
it's already small as it is.
Haha.
I was listening to a song called 'premeditated murder' by J.cole
and I just love how all his songs go with one flow.
Some words caught my ears, so I wrote some words down a blank page and began to write my own flow with it,..I hope you're having a good day.
xo.

3 comments:

Felicity Elsaesser said...

I love your work, and this sounded very personal,I enjoy your word play!

The Unknowngnome said...

Your faith shows, it flows. This hits the mark. You maybe tainted by acidity but you are pure.

hahaha good joke, you mean you couldn't see yourself searching from your lost eyes? :)

Mademoiselle Deva said...

the first picture is stunning!