Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crush. 17 Y.O

He watched me place the covers on the floor,
I lied across the floor beside him and
 listened to each others voices
as it evaporated into the dark silence..
I took his phone and randomly played one song that caught my eyes,
I heard his smile, as he whispered, 'I like this song'- echoing into the dawn.
His arm fell off the edge of his bed
placing his hand on my knee-
the warmth was like meeting early summer.
He softly began tapping his fingers,
asking me ' Can you play any instruments?'

'Not at all', I whispered,
His fingers played the keys to the song, as my knee were there to reach,.
I silently frowned, so that he wouldn't be able to hear.

'I can play the piano,' his voice filled my frown.

As the song continued to play,
as his fingers continued to strum,
as my heart continued to beat,
as my knee continued to place,

I prayed to dawn,-
To please make this moment last. Hoping for the sun to be a little delay today.





                                                                    ,,,,... I think I'm feeling somthing different.


5 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, did you write that? It's lovely :)

The Unknowngnome said...

I think you are. :)

Very nice, especially the last six lines.

Monica Kosasih said...

you're so talented ,i love this post :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

Shriti said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XDD
so cute :3
and yesh its a crush :3

Anonymous said...

Ah nostalgia, this reminds me of the time I went to watch the sunset with a close friend and he did the exact same thing. Sweet. Funny how love can be the same even when we are 5000 miles across the world from one another. Amazinf isnt it.