Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Falling..


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the
world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I really wish people would just stop with the bullshit for once and be completely honest to me.
So I wouldn't have to blame their lies and use it to defend myself when I'm falling back.
I wish I had a stiff shoulder to cry on and understanding ears to cry to. I wish there is a hand I can grab to and I wish there were arms to hold me up.
I wish I can apologize to the people I've hurt and I wish I knew the reasons - But I just don't know. Not anymore. I'm not sure of anything anymore. I'm not sure who I am, I'm not sure what I want and I'm not sure if I really want to go on.
Sometimes I think of running across the busy street; but then I'm scared that it's going to hurt- and that I'm going to physically hurt the people in the cars- ha so thats not good.
I wish someone would understand- because the words are failing to come out.
I'd really wish I had someone just to cry all night to,,. Someone who can just solve all this maze for me..
I'm sorry for these posts.
I feel terrible.

1 comment:

AVY said...

Take care...