Monday, May 11, 2009

Broken free.


For once,
When I breathed, it didn't burn.
When I sang, I heard more than one melody
When I laughed, I exhaled all the misery
I've never felt so much victory
beating off so much poultry
Gesture gently screeching across my face
like a feather being needled short down across my face
The actual sound of life
and the harmony over the wet footsteps
and the rhythm that I've never knew of,
suddenly beating from the center of my soul
No chains, no pains of bolts around my souls,
Now sovereign
not domestic
over my own fouls.
I close my eyes and let the world take me over,
for now, wherever it takes me
I will buoyantly let me follow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your poems, they are so unique in so many ways.
Beautiful!

mery joww said...

I close my eyes and let the world take me over,

that goes to my notebook! :)
really nice