Sunday, April 19, 2009

Green dream

I was here
lost with this deer
Alone it leaded me nowhere,
just to the further end.
She ran and ran
it almost felt like she was running from me.
Maybe she was. No wonder she never looked back.
I sat on a rock
holding my face to my hands
then i felt a tap--
it was destiny, who tapped on my back saying hello.
She lift me up and whipped my tears,
not single one dropped
after she arose.
All I saw was a big blur
guiding my dears,
still green, with no end--
She smiled and tapped my chin,
she winked and pointed further to the end.



It feels like it's been forever since I wrote on here.
Im back.
(Guess whos back, back, back, back again, again again-- Shady's back, call a friend--) Randommm, ahaa, a song of Eminem's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the REAL Slim Shady? LOL!
Glad to see you back. I miss you when you take your little vacations.
Love the poem! That Destiny child (get it?) has such a way of showing up just when we need her to!
xoxoxo

Renee said...

Hailey, I love this and I love the picture.

But mostly I love that you are back.

xoxoxo

Joe said...

i like this, dreammyy~