Thursday, March 19, 2009

before bed.




And right before my eyes dream to sleep,
I never think about the day I had,
but think about the day I wish I had.
I never wake up in the morning,
eager to wonder about the day I'm going to have,
I just get eager to wonder about the day I wish to have.

I think it's time for acceptance.
+ BTW. I'm thinking about posting answers to your questions you currently hold for me.
So It would be great if you would e-mail me at imhaileydontsweatit@gmail.com
and ask numerous questions of anything you'd like.
Some of you did ask some questions on my blog but
its hard to keep count and haunt for every single one!
so please! :D
I will gather all the questions and post it on my blog- answered!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey..you are one smart woman! I am thinking up questions right now!
Hope you have a good sleep and wonderful dreams.
xoxoxo

Renee said...

Hailey you never cease to amaze me. You are brilliant.

You are divine.

Love Renee xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You are a prolific poetry writer! Where do you get these pics? - they are awesome!