Friday, June 17, 2011

Off topic. Whats been going on.

(I bought this really cute mini dress. I just wanted to 'kinda' show off x)  )

Well, First of all. Summer is here. But that really doesn't matter, so let me continue getting to the point!
I've officially dropped out of High school. Its been almost 3 weeks. I know I know, before you start discriminating- Listen.
I've thought about it for a long time. I held back a grade as I moved to Korea 4 in a half years ago, because the who semester thing was different but most of all, because I couldn't speak Korean for Sh**! But as time passed, as I've learned, as I've wasted enough time learning without knowing any basics- I thought it was better for me to drop out and get home schooled. I would go to these acadamies  for 4-5 hours a day for 6-7 months, and then I would have to take a test on April, 2011- and I would have to pass it to get my high school diploma. I know, your going to laugh.. but, I really miss studying. I miss the feeling of 'studying hard' and getting a good grade on SOMETHING!. I miss the effort of trying. So, I'm going to have to capture this chance for me to study hard and do something for my life and myself for once.

Second. I'm moving to Seoul! SuWon actually. In like 3 weeks or so! Its like 20 mins away. Not far. Same thing,. With my brother! My prayers have been answered..  Yes.. I'm happy. I am. but most of all. I'm scared, of the next chapter. Changes are comming, slowly. It's going to be a bumpy ride,- studying and making new-dropped-out friends at that academy. I hope I don't meet the wrong ones- and waste a second of my time..

Third! When I move, I'm making a promise to myself that I'm going to continuously, go to the book store more than 4 times a week, to read and learn more things about Film& writing! So I can make some amelioration with my writings. It needs to grow up.

Fourth.
I'm sorry to the ones I  always reply late to!
And the followers I follow-but never check up on.
Right now- now that school is over with- I'm continuously working at the Hotel. Sometimes 6-am to 1pm
Sometimes, 6 pm to 10 pm. and sometimes Both of those times together! Like yesterday..Uh.. haha
Another goal would be- after I get settled up at the new place, I promise I will be more active.

1 comment:

The Unknowngnome said...

Will be waiting to hear from you after you get settled at your new place. :)

Go get 'em girl!