Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my knight

I wish you could see me now,
I walked far to see you some how,
I wish you were here to calm me down,
because life once again seems to turn me down,
I wish you were here to lecture me,
With your golden voice I never had the chance to hear,
Sometimes I feel you here,
But I see you nowhere,
Have I dissapointed you, my knight,
for not following the bright light-?
Have I gone too far this time,
Will this ever be possible to turn back?
Has my voice fallen too deep,
Impossible for you to keep?
Knight, let me now if you get the chance,
But, let me tell you something,
I've learned not to rely on life..
Because all it has done was broke me, knight.


It was like 2 am when i wrote this , sobbing on my bed or my cousin's bed, listening to the radio trying to find something to keep this room from being silence, and for my sobbing to evaporate into. I suddenly just began to think about my dad..

I hope you guys would have a better day than I do.
:)

1 comment:

Shriti said...

you know Hailey..
I'm feeling the same..