Tuesday, January 11, 2011

+++++

At times I'd feel the greif of being hated Traits begins to fill me belated
Feeling related to faded
Despising the ones that spies
I learned that with a lot of pride
But sometimes we have to let that ride
Away- It goes as I slide the next ride
Force the frowns to flip upside-down
Before I leave forever this town
Let me leave with one vow
Allow me to take one last bow
No longer to ask How-
To live life,
Without lies,
There will always be light,
Don't let the heights scare you away
You should know not to be blown away
Remember there are no such limits
When It comes to livin' it.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

living without honesty is like being 'free' in a prison. excellent!

Shriti said...

loved this one <3 :)

Carrie Van Horn said...

Love the flow in this one Hailey....and it is filled with so much truth. :-)