Thursday, August 20, 2009

1:11 ???weird

It's so weird. I've been catching 1:11 AM every night for quite a while! This happened last year and I've ridiculously expected some miracles out of those numbers like, January 11Th-- An alien riding down his UFO to my front door, telling me that God has a message for me.
haha--Idk, SOMETHING like that.
Does that ever happen to you?
Like seeing things repeatedly...
so weird...


-I've posted 3 posts today :)
or this 'mid night'
I'm not going to be lazy anymore-
I'm not going to have excuses anymore.
I AM going to post.

2 comments:

laurialigns said...

My brother always used to talk about the number 117 (because it's master chief's number on the video game Halo), and for about two years now I've seen it at least two or three times a day, on mailboxes, apartment numbers, digital clocks, wherever. It freaks me out sometimes. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice one..and yeah we all feel like that one time or the other..chill babe!!