Saturday, April 25, 2009

another amazing dream.

I flew to California.
But it was raining.
I saw palm trees
and they were waving
and the whole new atmosphere
greeted me home.
I couldn't stop smiling
because this was all I wanted,
just to stand in the city
where I call home.




What a great dream, but it was raining in LA.
Who cares.
:[ :] Soon...

By the way, this song was on the radio and it made me jump out of my chair.
This song just flipped me back into so many chapters back into my life that I struggled to come back out.
Love this song.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I LOVE that song! It has been a favorite of mine for a long time! So awesome!

I am happy that you continue to dream of LA. Keep the dream in your heart and in your mind. One day,when the time is right, you WILL go back. And then look out New York! Ms Hailey is in the house!
xoxoxo

Jeannette StG said...

Hey, you somehow fell ow my follow list - you wanna come back on, because I like your dreams and poems! Like you dream about L.A.... cheers!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look of your blog. And just popped in to hear your song again - I love it!
xoxoxo