Sunday, March 8, 2009
Have you ever/! 9 steps.
Have you ever spilled water on your books and you just HAD to find a damn way to get them to dry, asap?!
Well, This is what I did.
1. during class, i kept blowing on them until i was feeling lightheaded
2. Got home and stick them into the freezer- what the hell was i thinking.
3. pull them out a few hours later ( and they were hard as ice)
5. so i heated it into the microwave for ten seconds (I'm kind of mentally retarded.)
6. and it was all watery so i blew dry them
7. but there were too many pages so i left them outside for the entire day until i got back home from school the next day.
8. it dried, but it was ugly, wrinkly- water stain. Grossssssss
9. so i had to flat iron them with my HAIR STRAIGHTER.
DAMN I'm so genius.