Monday, March 16, 2009

Eye


When eye thought eye had a chance, eye was wrong.
It was a quest eye had to solve first.
Staring into clouds and watching birds fly wont get me anywhere
It's resistance.
Crying everyday about the things eye want
won't get me anywhere.
It's called motivation.
That's the only thing that will get you somewhere.
Goals are what my life is currently walking on,
Without them, I'm sure eye wont be here.
Eye do want to see whats at the end.
No matter how painful it is,
eye still want to walk on the broken glass
just to get there.
eye know eye can.
eye know eye will
Just never ever lose hope
because that's just like
sticking a needle in your eyes
saying, you get blind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Love it! Good job! Big, big hugs to you!
xoxoxo

Renee said...

Hailey you are going to get where you want to go. I know it. And I believe it with all my heart.

xooxo