Saturday, February 7, 2009

There won't be a day...

There won't be a day for me to not think about the past. Not a day wanting to go back if i can. It makes me so mad that I can't feel anything of that anymore- or yet. Stepping on the gums on the street, feels so different from stepping it here, it's upsetting. Waking up in the morning, melting under the blazing sun, it's different from here to there. The second I lay on my bed- the comfort isn't there. The moment I walk into my house, feels like I'm in hell. Looking in my mom's eyes- lost hope. I look in the mirror and I see lost soul. When opened my mouth and speak stupidity. When close my mouth and speak intelligently. When I talk back to people, I want to be able to say "Because, It's a free Country." When I look up at people, I want to feel special and inspired. When I speak up for people, I want to feel listened and respected. Not a day without wondering if I will make it. Because of the underestimate of where I'm from and who I am.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm listening and I respect you. I also know that you are goig to make it because you are a girl who cares and loves. At 15 you already know so much.

Just keep believing and have hope. Because I may die sooner than later I might not see it, but I know it will happen.

Love Renee