Friday, February 13, 2009

A little...

A little scared to move on.

A little afraid of knowing how fast i've grown

A little tired of all the bullshit I've had to go through.

A little tired of wanting things I can't have.

A little pissed off from my own values.

A little bored of my own life.

A little confused of destiny.

A little emptied in heart.

A little tired of bitching about my life.

A little disappointed about my choices.

A little ashamed of raising my voice.

A little misunderstood by the people around me.

A little scared to close my eyes.

A little scared of the visions of the life in my head.

3 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

The only change I would make is in the second sentence- it's "i've grown", not I've grew.
Otherwise it's really good!

Unknown said...

what about:

a little happy i got awesome friends

a little excited about what my future would be

a little thankful for what my mom did (since.. i sometimes read that u thank ur mom)

a little bold to say my real thoguhts

a little pride (ina good way) that i can express myself more clearly and precisely than most other people


a little cool that im actually having guts to have this published

a little special that the editors from US will know a person all the way in KOREA sent them something
(i wonder if thats normal.. probably not =)) )


a little happy knowing that someone's got ur back (ME N GOD R WITH U ALL THE WAY)

Renee said...

Hailey this is fantastic.

You are a beautiful girl.

Below it says gone to far can't rewind. Plese remember that with the bad boy from above.

Love Renee