Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chase me.



Chase my wings and hop on my back
Let me take you to a place where I call my Land
I'll give you a memory you can always take back.
I may fly you to the highest point but don't worry about measuring the height
because, before you realize how high you're up
you will realize how low it actually is.
Deeper than the seas and higher than the mountains
wider than the skies and brighter than the stars.
The stars you see at night is nothing, wait till you hit the top, that's what you will see.
We'll have to get up those stairs and through the gates
just hold on to that smile of yours and don't let it loose
because your the only one with the key

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is really beautiful. And I love how your photos exemplify your words. You are very talented!
xoxoxo

Some kind of courage. said...

haha well, all these pictures arent mine !