Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Airplane

As i hear the airplane soaring higher and higher into the sky
my heart jumps right up, faster than the king of frogs
and traces right up into the sky
Everything else mutes while my ears only focuses on the engine
It sounds enchanting like the carriage once Cinderella rode
Hearing the magical wheels roll on the cadaverous road.
While it roars into the air
it whispers to me saying, '
Hailey,Just wait for my call then hop right on dear.'
I stay seated, listening to it drive off
while my eyes are blinded with dreams and all
It's like missing a cab right in the middle of New York
but that will be rare because there will always be
more,
following right behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, hold fast to your dreams. As I have said before, New York awaits you!